Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little Bit of Leopard

I have been obsessed with finding a vintage leopard jacket and finally found one on Etsy the other day.  I plan on wearing it when I celebrate my upcoming birthday in a few weeks.

And here it is!!!

Thrifted cable knit sweater and a clutch from my shop.


samantha ramage said...

oooh la la love leopard! congrats on a fabulous find!

ps. do you have an iphone? i am giving away cute cases on my blog this week!

Holly said...

So happy you found one! Yay!

Nico Saich said...

love this coat! Sadly my leopard coat is still an old one from forever 21 but I hope to be as lucky as you one day! HOpe you have an amazing birthday! Oh and I LOVE nate's book Im so glad to find another fan!


Mimi said...

Wow, lucky you! And ahppy birthday::)
Aesthetic Lounge

Audrey said...

Happy birthday!! And again such a great find, love a good leopard!