Monday, May 7, 2012

Thrifting + Shopbop Winner

Hi guys!  I am back in Boston for a vacation this week, but quickly wanted to announce the winner of the Shopbop $100 gift card.  With-out further ado, it is Anash.

Also, I have been doing lots of thrifting while I have been back (already broke my promise to myself!)... thrifting doesn't count as real shopping, though, right?  Anyways, I have found some great items including a J Crew metallic sweater for $15, a J Crew cashmere sweater for $10, a belt so I can replicate the look Leighton Meester is wearing below, and a pair of The Row pants for $7 (!!!!).  Savers, how I have missed you.



 

12 comments:

Eloquent English said...

Congrats to the winner! So jealous! Another great thrift find for sure! xoxo A-

Holly said...

Love this! I am on a spending lock-down after our honeymoon... I'll just live vicariously through your purchases, lol!

danielle p. said...

sounds like you had good luck at the thrift store :]

JanM ♥ said...

Great buys! :D

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Fashionistable said...

Wonderful cardy, great belt inspiration. Looking forward to seeing how you wear it. Hope you are having a great tie in Boston. Xxxx

Daniela said...

which savers are u going to??!

Mimi said...

Wow, I wish I had an amazing thrift store nearby....they are all so overpriced in the city;(
Love the look you want to replicate!

Aesthetic Lounge

Chuck said...

Oh, the cardy is pretty! Do like a nice bit of metallic. x

Silvia said...

Amazing cardigan!!
xx

http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

Shey said...

That's a nice cardigan! I miss the thrift store, maybe this weekend I'll go to one. =)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

That is such a great find! I love metallic sweater!

Thea vintage said...

Always love a metallic sweater!